Senior Cloud Engineer (d/f/m)
We are on the mission of enabling the energy transition. Energy Battery Storage Systems are a key element of the future energy infrastructure. They play an essential role in managing the volatility of renewables by providing the energy system with the much-needed flexibility.
With our AI-powered fully automated optimization and trading platform for large-scale battery storage, we ensure that energy is stored when it is abundant and released into the grid when it is needed. At the same time, by actively trading electricity, we counteract strong price fluctuations that green energies entail. Figuring out how storage provides the best value to the electricity grid and the highest returns to asset owners is how we accelerate the transition to a clean energy future.
Join us on our journey: An impact driven, ambitious and committed mind who shares our vision and values. Join us as a Senior Cloud Engineer to maximize our impact by building our optimization platform end-to-end, implementing our algorithms or onboarding and mentoring your colleagues.
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Department: Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time, indefinite term
- Our company values: Industry Leadership, Ownership, Diversity and Sustainability
- Language Requirement: C1 Level English
- Design and engineer our Cloud infrastructure
- Scale, script and maintain our development and production systems
- Stay updated on the newest tools and cloud services
- Ensure that systems are always secured against cybersecurity threats and we are prepared for growth
- Empower our development teams to master configuration, deployment, autoscaling and monitoring of their application landscape with lots of parallel running projects and initiatives
- Implement, discuss and evangelize new technologies and best practices across Entrix
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar DevOps role
- You have 3+ years of AWS infrastructure experience
- You have a solid understanding of, Terraform, Ansible and configuration management
- You have an excellent understanding of AWS CodePipeline, AWS Lambda, Data Lakes and Docker
- You have experience building continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipelines. GitHub Actions is a plus
- Ideally, you have significant experience with micro-services and platform integrations
- You live infrastructure as code, you hate to repeat yourself, you aim to keep things simple and you have expertise in the areas of network technologies and security, ideally in a cloud environment
Skills to Set You Apart:
- AWS Certifications
At Entrix, we are committed to diversity - of all backgrounds and experiences. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive Compensation Package: Including salary, benefits and options
- Professional Development: Annual development budget of 3,000 € for coachings, trainings, books, etc.
- Health & Sport Subsidy: Company subsidized sports facilities membership
- Public Transportation Subsidy: Monthly subsidy to your public transport ticket
- Lunch/Dinner Allowance Vouchers: Allowance for meals on working days as digital meal vouchers
- Work Equipment: Mac Book or Windows Laptop, iPhone (also for private use) and ergonomic workplace
- Regular Team Events: Knowledge Sessions, Afterwork, Sports, Offsites, Halloween, Pride Month, etc.
- Flexible Work Setup: An office at the heart of Munich and possibility to work from home
Your contact person is Müge Arslantürk (Head of People).
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application!