(Senior) Sales Manager (d/f/m) - Munich, Germany
We are on the mission of enabling the energy transition. Energy Battery Storage Systems are a key element of the future energy infrastructure. They play an essential role in managing the volatility of renewables by providing the energy system with the much-needed flexibility.
With our AI-powered fully automated optimization and trading platform for large-scale battery storage, we ensure that energy is stored when it is abundant and released into the grid when it is needed. At the same time, by actively trading electricity, we counteract strong price fluctuations that green energies entail. Figuring out how storage provides the best value to the electricity grid and the highest returns to asset owners is how we accelerate the transition to a clean energy future.
Join us on our journey: To drive the smart and sustainable energy future, we are looking for a results-oriented, ambitious, and dedicated Senior Sales Manager (d/f/m) who aligns with our mission and principles! Join us to drive our success by expanding our customer base, executing sales strategies, and nurturing customer relationships.
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time, indefinite term
- Salary Range: € 85.000 - 110.000 per year gross depending on the seniority level
- Working Mode: Remote after agreement + Workation up to 3 weeks / year
- Language Requirement: C1 Level English and German
- Drive sales, achieve targets, ensure customer satisfaction, and address concerns promptly
- Identify and contact prospective customers to increase sales
- Develop and strengthen customer relationships
- Negotiate sales orders and accompany customers end to end, and enable smooth transition to project management for a successful go-live
- Track and take action based on sales activity using the Customer Relationship Management tool
- Develop and implement sales strategies aligned with business objectives, including market and competitor analysis
- Build and maintain a strong network within the energy industry to stay updated on industry trends, potential partnerships, and opportunities
- Analyze sales data and market trends for accurate forecasting and strategy adjustments
- Provide customer feedback to the organization and refine sales materials according to their needs
- Have an affinity for being on the road, visiting customers and representing Entrix at conferences and fairs
- 5+ years of experience in a similar sales or business development role
- Experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, account development, and business planning
- Strong negotiation skills and proven track record of closing deals
- Solid technical understanding in area of batteries and renewable energy
- Experience working with a CRM tool, ideally HubSpot
- Experience in working closely with other departments such as tech and product to ensure alignment with overall business goals.
- Full business proficiency in German and English
Skills to Set You Apart:
- A deep understanding of and an extensive network in the energy industry, including the intricacies of battery technology, renewable energy sources, and the competitive landscape
- Experience in leading the company efforts of going to new markets
- Knowledge of financial analysis and the ability to assess the financial implications of sales decisions, contracts, and investments
- Extensive knowledge of contractual matters such as framework agreements, partnership contracts
- Proficiency in other languages such as Italian and Spanish
At Entrix, we are committed to diversity - of all backgrounds and experiences. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive Compensation Package: Including salary, benefits and options
- Professional Development: Annual development budget of 3,000 € for coachings, trainings, books, etc.
- Health & Sport Subsidy: Company subsidised sports facilities membership
- Public Transportation Subsidy: Monthly subsidy to your public transport ticket
- Lunch/Dinner Allowance Vouchers: Allowance for meals on working days as digital meal vouchers
- Work Equipment: Mac Book or Windows Laptop, iPhone (also for private use) and ergonomic workplace
- Regular Team Events: Knowledge Sessions, Afterwork, Sports, Offsites, Halloween, Pride Month, etc.
- Flexible Work Setup: An office at the heart of Munich and possibility to work from home
Your contact person is Kristina Kilian (People & Culture Manager).
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!