Senior Sales & Business Development Manager (d/f/m) - Munich, Germany
We are on the mission of enabling the energy transition. Energy Battery Storage Systems are a key element of the future energy infrastructure. They play an essential role in managing the volatility of renewables by providing the energy system with the much-needed flexibility.
With our AI-powered fully automated optimization and trading platform for large-scale battery storage, we ensure that energy is stored when it is abundant and released into the grid when it is needed. At the same time, by actively trading electricity, we counteract strong price fluctuations that green energies entail. Figuring out how storage provides the best value to the electricity grid and the highest returns to asset owners is how we accelerate the transition to a clean energy future.
Join us on our journey: To drive the smart and sustainable energy future, we need you! As a Senior Sales Manager (d/f/m), you will shape commercial business ideas as Entrix evolves strategically and operationally, act as a key interface to our customers and supply partners, and work closely with our product team to ensure that market insights are incorporated into our product.
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Department: Commercial
- Employment Type: Full-Time, indefinite term
- Our company values: Industry Leadership, Ownership, Diversity and Sustainability
- Business model and strategy: Shaping our future business and delivery models, including our business strategy and its implementation
- Customer outreach & networking: Identifying and contacting potential customers and partners, including project developers, investors, banks, and battery manufacturers through various channels such as email, social media, and phone
- CRM tool management: Using Hubspot to fill and track our sales pipeline, organizing meetings with (potential) customers, creating analytics and reports
- Deep understanding of energy markets: Your analyses and insights into market fundamentals will be translated into expansion plans and requirements for our product
- Evaluation of new geographic areas: Management and fulfillment of necessary regulatory relationships for grid-scale battery storage
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- 4+ years work experience in the field of energy, working for a utility, start-up or another dynamic environment (consulting, banking, private equity or venture capital)
- Passion for establishing new business partnerships and deepening existing relationships
- Taking pleasure in analyzing and understanding markets and customer needs thoroughly
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English and German (C1/C2 level)
- Proficiency in CRM software Hubspot is a plus
Skills to Set You Apart:
- Experience in an international work environment
- Familiar with Grid Scale Applications
- Experience in commercialising complex software applications
At Entrix, we are committed to diversity - of all backgrounds and experiences. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive Compensation Package: Including salary, benefits and options
- Professional Development: Annual development budget of 3,000 € for coachings, trainings, books, etc.
- Health & Sport Subsidy: Company subsidised sports facilities membership
- Public Transportation Subsidy: Monthly subsidy to your public transport ticket
- Lunch/Dinner Allowance Vouchers: Allowance for meals on working days as digital meal vouchers
- Work Equipment: Mac Book or Windows Laptop, iPhone (also for private use) and ergonomic workplace
- Regular Team Events: Knowledge Sessions, Afterwork, Sports, Offsites, Halloween, Pride Month, etc.
- Flexible Work Setup: An office at the heart of Munich and possibility to work from home
Your contact person is Kristina Kilian (People & Culture Manager).
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application!