Senior Product Manager (d/f/m)
We are on the mission of enabling the energy transition. Energy Battery Storage Systems are a key element of the future energy infrastructure. They play an essential role in managing the volatility of renewables by providing the energy system with the much-needed flexibility.
With our AI-powered fully automated optimization and trading platform for large-scale battery storage, we ensure that energy is stored when it is abundant and released into the grid when it is needed. At the same time, by actively trading electricity, we counteract strong price fluctuations that green energies entail. Figuring out how storage provides the best value to the electricity grid and the highest returns to asset owners is how we accelerate the transition to a clean energy future.
Join us on our journey: To drive the smart and sustainable energy future, we need you! As a forward-thinking and experienced Senior Product Manager who will drive the development of our optimisation and trading platform to utilize battery storage to its full potential in driving the energy transition.
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Department: Product
- Employment Type: Full-Time, unlimited contract
- Our company values: Industry Leadership, Ownership, Diversity and Sustainability
- Developing the product strategy, requirements, and roadmaps for the development of our product
- Being an expert on the Entrix product for customers as well as internal teams
- Ensuring that sales and product efforts go hand-in-hand
- Creating transparency and understanding of our product, as well as developing collateral including white papers, case studies, training material, etc.
- Being ahead of energy market developments to ensure our trading strategies leverage all available revenue streams and and act according to most current market regulations
- Ensuring that the voice of the customer is heard and considered throughout the development process
- Working together with our data scientists and software engineers to ensure we work on the features with the highest impact
- Constantly assessing our product performance against (external) benchmarks
- 5+ years of hands-on B2B SaaS product management experience
- Experience managing the development of a product in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate diverse customer requirements and advocate for a common product integration
- Strong interpersonal and lateral leadership skills, the ability to collaborate with and also lead cross-functional teams and peers, as well as building strong relationships with customers and strategic third parties
- Business fluency in English
Skills to Set You Apart:
- Product Management experience in the Energy Industry
- Familiarity with Grid Scale Applications
- Business fluency in German
At Entrix, we are committed to diversity - of backgrounds and experiences. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you
- Competitive Compensation Package: Including salary, benefits and options
- Professional Development: Annual development budget of 3,000 € for coaching, trainings, books, etc.
- Health & Sport Subsidy: Company subsidised sports facilities membership
- Public Transportation Subsidy: Monthly subsidy to your public transport ticket
- Lunch/Dinner Allowance Vouchers: Allowance for meals on working days as digital meal vouchers
- Work Equipment: Mac Book or Windows Laptop, iPhone (also for private use) and ergonomic workplace
- Regular Team Events: Knowledge Sessions, Afterwork, Sports, Offsites, Pride Month Events, etc.
- Flexible Work Setup: An office at the heart of Munich and possibility to work from home
Your contact person is Müge Arslantürk (Head of People)
If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application!