Corporate Development Analyst
As a highly motivated Corporate Development Analyst, you will support the transition to a low carbon, sustainable global economy. This role will see you work in the structured finance / corporate development business with responsibility for our battery storage investments. The role will be based in London, report into the Director of Corporate Development.
If you possess a strong sense of accountability, are able to focus on details while maintaining a holistic view, enjoy collaboration across functional and geographic boundaries, and want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we want to hear from you.
· In working with deal teams, risk and finance, you will build and manage project financial models and take part in preparation of regular asset performance reports.
· You will prepare financial models for transaction execution purposes as well as model cash flows / financial projections to support transactions.
· You will prepare Investment Committee papers for board approval for new transactions.
· You will think about the make-up of our portfolio, how the portfolio works together and how best to present our business to the shareholders and market
· You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the energy storage business portfolio.
· You will form strong internal relationships with asset managers, deal teams, senior management, health & safety, finance and risk teams.
· A key aspect of your role will be to proactively analyse the financial impact of individual project risk, regulatory changes and the economic environment on the group’s portfolio.
To perform at the right level in this role, you will have at least 2-3 years’ experience gained in an investment banking/project finance environment or an advisory firm working with financial services clients. You will have some foundation knowledge or proven commercial exposure to the renewable energy sector and be able to demonstrate strong analytical, organisational, reporting and problem-solving skills.
A career at Eku Energy means you’ll have the opportunity to develop and utilise new skills, working in a fast-changing sector to help deliver innovative projects that will positively impact the lives of people around the world.
At Eku Energy, we’re passionate about driving the clean energy transition, helping energy systems match renewable generation to demand.
If you would like to build a rewarding career, where you can work flexibly in an inclusive and supportive culture that enables you to thrive and focus on what matters, then Eku Energy is for you.
Supportive work life balance with flexible work schedules
Comprehensive health and dental benefits
Employee recognition and bonus programs
Support of professional development and reimbursement of membership dues
Relocation assistance for individuals and families
Eku is committed to promoting a workforce without boundaries. One that welcomes everyone to contribute to our success regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age. If you require accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.
Securing tomorrow's energy today