BESS Control Engineer
Do you want to work for a company who are passionate about sustainability and Net Zero?
Consult Energy are working with a world leading service provider in the development and operation of solar power plants who are looking for a control engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. Interested? Have a look at the below!
Control Engineer – What will you do:
- Lead on the prep of BESS and PV Plant controllers
- Accurately review and monitor all relevant aspects of battery stoage systems.
- Support and commission performance testing, identifying gaps in resource and ensuring commissioning is completed to contractual agreements.
- Provide high level risk management around the overall programme, including budgets and resource.
Control Engineer – What will you need:
- Energy experience including BESS
- Familiarity with PLC systems and communication protocols
- A solid understanding of BESS control systems
- Project Management experience
- A passion and desire for Renewable Energy.
Salary: £65,000 – £80,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing control engineer or a systems engineer who is passionate about renewable energy who is ready to take a step up in their career and go on an exciting journey of growth. If you have the experience outlined above, or of a similar remit, and can show where you meet the criteria get in touch.
Specialist Renewable Energy Recruitment Agency